- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
Mido Café Review
This old-school cha chaan teng (local café) has a nostalgic charm: the decor hasn't changed much since the '60s and though prices have gone up with time, the food still draws in legions of loyal fans. Try the famous baked pork chop rice or enjoy a slice of crispy French toast with a cup of milk tea.
- Address: 63 Temple St., Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
- Phone: 2384–6402
- Location: Yau Ma Tei
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more