- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
Islam Food Review
This halal restaurant may not be the prettiest restaurant you've ever seen, and you should expect to wait a while for a table (lines get extremely crazy during peak meal hours), but we promise that the pan-fried beef patties (translated as "veal goulash" on the menu) here are well worth the pilgrimage. The browned pastry packets arrive at the table piping hot and bursting with tender, minced beef. Good luck trying to stop at just one, but other excellent dishes include the delicious lamb brisket curry, the pan-fried mutton dumplings, and the hot and sour soup.
- Address: 1 Lung Kong Rd., Kowloon City, Hong Kong
- Phone: 2382–2822; 2382–8928
- Location: Yau Ma Tei
- No credit cards.
- 33–35 Tak Ku Ling Rd., Kowloon City, Hong Kong, 2382–1882
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I'm a young female professional travelling through China on my own this June 1-15th.
I will be coming either from Chang Mai (Thailand) or Hanoi (Veitnam).
I want to do a combination of adventure Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more