- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
ABC Kitchen Review
Hong Kong is no stranger to Continental cuisine, but ABC is in a league of its own. The "restaurant" is made up of a few stand-alone plastic chairs and tables scattered around Sheung Wan's wet market food court. Despite being sandwiched between a curry stall and Chiu Chow dumpling joint, ABC's owners remain loyal to their classic, European training (the manager and chef both hail from Hong Kong's once-iconic M at the Fringe restaurant), serving dishes such as roasted suckling pig and handcrafted pizzas. If you want wine with your meal, ABC allows BYOB for no corkage fee.
- Address: Shop CF7, Food Market, 1 Queen St., Sheung Wan Western, Hong Kong
- Phone: 9278–8227
- Location: Western
- No lunch Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more