- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
Chuan Alfresco Bar & Restaurant
Chuan Alfresco Bar & Restaurant Review
Come here for two things: the spacious outdoor terrace and the tasty barbecued skewers. The owners have ample grilling street cred, having first opened a Sichuan-style kushiyaki store that became a smash success with the foodie crowd. The menu here focuses on premium ingredients such as fresh seafood and marbled meats. We recommend the grilled razorclams and scallops topped with minced garlic and scallions. Deep-fried chicken cartilage and onsen eggs served in crispy beancurd sheets are also delicious. All dishes here are designed to be alcohol-friendly so remember to order one of the house cocktails from the bar.
- Address: 5th fl., The Lamma Tower, 12–12A Hau Fook St., Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Phone: 2311–0123
- Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
- No lunch. Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more