- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
Lily & Bloom
Lily & Bloom Review
Enjoy city-inspired, American comfort fare at this Prohibition Era–style restaurant and bar. The upper level— Lily—serves raw bar seafood, oyster shooters, late-night bar bites, and artisanal, classic cocktails made with premium spirits. For a more formal dining experience, head downstairs to Bloom and enjoy catchy Cotton Club tunes and hearty dishes such as Iberico pork chop and smoked ribs with braised cabbage and sage marmalade. The kitchen at Lily stays open until late at night, making this a popular snacking pit stop for Central's party crowd.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
We are Swiss couple planning to do our honeymoon (max. Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more