- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
L'hotel Island South
At a Glance
- south coast views
- close to Southside attractions
- free shuttle service to city center
- Aberdeen tunnel traffic
- almost zero nightlife nearby
Check Rates from our Partners
L'hotel Island South Review
These towering 37 floors offer clean and modern rooms, and though the surroundings are industrial, water and lush greenery views, along with an outdoor pool and casual ambience throughout, provide a nice getaway feel. For those who really want to get away, Aberdeen Country Park and its picturesque hiking trails, Repulse Bay Beach, and other southern coastal spots are nearby. A seafood restaurant and a nice choice of lounges and bars help compensate for a dearth of nearby nightlife, and a free shuttle service whisks guests into livelier environs in no time.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more