- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
W Hong Kong
At a Glance
- friendly service
- spacious and colorful rooms
- panoramic views
- exciting bars and restaurants
- noisy atmosphere outside rooms
- removed shopping-mall location
Check Rates from our Partners
W Hong Kong Review
A hip, young vibe prevails, but guest rooms are veritable urban oases—soundproof and spacious, alternately colorful or sleek on even and odd floors, with mood lighting, surround audio-visual systems, big mirrors, and even bigger views of the harbor. The adjacent Elements shopping mall is a shopaholic's bonus, the 76th-floor outdoor heated pool area feels like a gathering spot for the young and the restless, and ultimate relaxation awaits at Bliss spa. Despite the West Kowloon address, it's very easy to get Island-side by train or car (Western Tunnel is down the street).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I'm a young female professional travelling through China on my own this June 1-15th.
I will be coming either from Chang Mai (Thailand) or Hanoi (Veitnam).
I want to do a combination of adventure Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more