- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
At a Glance
- free Wi-Fi
- beautiful rooftop lounge and deck
- good fitness center
- quiet residential surroundings
- little nearby nightlife
Check Rates from our Partners
Regulars, many of whom are business travelers, appreciate being comfortably away from the Island's bustling madness while enjoying such perks as the comfortably soothing guest rooms, rooftop deck, and tranquil spa. Drinks are served on the open-air terrace at the resident-only lounge Sugar, hovering on the 32nd floor, and Feast serves an international buffet throughout the day; the bar and restaurant scenes of Causeway Bay and Sai Wan Ho are just short subway rides away. A paperless check-out system means that when it's time to go, you simply pick up and leave.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more