- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
Western Market Review
The Sheung Wan district's iconic market, a hulking brown-and-white colonial structure, is a good place to get your bearings. Built in 1906, it functioned as a produce market for 83 years. Today it's a shopping center selling trinkets and fabrics—the architecture is what's worth the visit. Nearby are the Chinese herbal medicine on Ko Shing Street and Queen's Road West; dried seafood on Wing Lok Street and Des Voeux Road West; and ginseng and bird's nest on Bonham Strand West.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am leaving on a trip to Japan, China, Myanmar and Thailand on March 28 for one month and need to be able to call the US. Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more