- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
At a Glance
- close to the action and Minden Street bar scene
- good dining options
- busy shopping-mall surroundings
- limited views
Check Rates from our Partners
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui Review
Boxed in location by high-rises, only the upper-floor rooms have memorable views, but all are cozy retreats done in olive and brown tones with burgundy armchairs and classic photos of Hong Kong on the walls. The outdoor heated pool and deck is a corner of panoramic paradise, the Chin Chin Bar has a fine collection of whiskey to go with live jazz every night, and among the hotel's dining options are Hugo's, a local institution; the Cafe, serving an all-day buffet; and the Chinese Restaurant, popular for dim sum.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more