- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel
At a Glance
- comfortable if generic ambience
- spacious rooms good for families
- tiny spa
- low-ceilinged indoor pool area
- beware of boy-band groupies camping out before a concert at AsiaWorld-Expo
Check Rates from our Partners
Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel Review
Perks at this standard-issue airport hotel are views of the picturesque Nine Eagles golf course or the bay, a footbridge that conveniently crosses the highway to AsiaWorld-Expo, and free shuttle service to and from Disneyland and Citygate shopping mall in Tung Chung. Man Ho Chinese restaurant is excellent, offering traditional dishes with tasty innovative twists in a casual yet elegant setting. While most guests will be here on business, they can take time out for sightseeing tours of such local attractions as the Great Buddha in nearby Lantau and the cable car system in Ngong Ping.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I'm a young female professional travelling through China on my own this June 1-15th.
I will be coming either from Chang Mai (Thailand) or Hanoi (Veitnam).
I want to do a combination of adventure Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more