- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
This is the closest thing to a bilingual community bookshop you're likely to find in Hong Kong, with its stock of alternative-spirited books, graphic novels, magazines, music, and DVDs in a variety of foreign languages. It's also attached to a cinema that regularly shows art-house flicks and a casual café serving basic pastas and sandwiches, and hosting occasional poetry readings or music gigs. Come here to get a good, if slightly unpolished, sense of the city's art culture, and pick up an interesting gift—perhaps a book exploring "a Swiss-Chinese Intercultural Encounter About the Culture of Food" or a photo documentary of Hong Kong's informal rooftop communities. When seeking directions, ask for the Broadway Cinemateque.
- Address: Shop H2, Prosperous Garden, 3 Public Square St., Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong | Map It
- Phone: 2384–8929
- Website: www.kubrick.com.hk
- Metro Yau Ma Tei.
- Location: Yau Ma Tei
- 6th fl., Millennium City 5 APM, 418 Kwun Tong Rd., Kwun Tong, Northern Kowloon, Hong Kong, 3148–1289, Metro: Kwun Tong
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more