- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
Wherever you're from and whatever you're missing, whether it's fresh oysters from France or Japanese cosmetics, this gourmet supermarket and international variety store is the place to begin your search. Locals and tourists looking for gadgets, inexpensive jewelry and accessories, and quirky products like bottled water for pets often find them here, and this store will never bore you. The Times Square location often has international-theme food festivals. Be sure to check out the Japanese imported sweets like Royce Chocolate's unusual chocolate chips.
- Address: IFC Mall, Shop 1041–1049, 8 Finance St., Central, Hong Kong | Map It
- Phone: 2234–7128
- Website: www.citysuper.com.hk
- Metro Hong Kong, Exit A1.
- Location: Causeway Bay
- Basement One, Times Square, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, 2506–2888, 2506–4333, Metro: Causeway Bay, Exit A
- Harbour City, 3rd fl., 3 Canton Rd., Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, 852–2375, 2375–3777, Metro: Tsim Sha Tsui, Exit A1.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more