- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
Eu Yan Sang
Eu Yan Sang Review
The Sheung Wan area is a quaint and pungent place to shop for traditional Chinese herbs and medicines, but this reliable Asia-wide chain—in operation since 1879—is a more straightforward and seemingly sanitized option. There are branches all over Hong Kong, including one past immigration in the airport's Terminal One.
- Address: Ground fl., 152–156 Queens Rd. Central, Sheung Wan Western, Hong Kong | Map It
- Phone: 2544–3870; 2544–3268 customer service and branch information
- Website: www.euyansang.com
- Metro Sheung Wan.
- Location: Western
- Ground fl., Shop E, 2 Pak Sha Rd., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, 2573–2038, Metro: Causeway Bay
- Ground fl., Eu Yan Sang Tower, 11–15 Chatham Rd. South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, 2366–8321, 2366–2611, Metro: Tsim Sha Tsui
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more