- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
Alisan Guest House
At a Glance
- friendly, English-speaking staff
- pride in cleanliness
- good location
- free Wi-Fi
- small rooms and windows
- surcharge to pay with credit card (pay with cash or via PayPal instead)
Check Rates from our Partners
Alisan Guest House Review
Some of these no-frills rooms nestled into an old apartment building in Causeway Bay have nice views of the yachts just across Gloucester Road, and all offer cleanliness, safety, and friendly hospitality at a budget price. It's almost like staying in a Hong Kong apartment with the convenience of an en-suite washroom and shower. There is no signage at the downstairs entrance so look for Hoi To Court on Cannon Street and take the elevator to the fifth-floor reception.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I'm a young female professional travelling through China on my own this June 1-15th.
I will be coming either from Chang Mai (Thailand) or Hanoi (Veitnam).
I want to do a combination of adventure Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more