- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
This U.K.-based chain has a wide selection of local and international music covering everything from rap to classical and Canto-pop to Japanese music. A huge selection of DVDs and Blu-ray discs are here as well, ranging from U.S. and international movies and television shows to local movies. International magazines are sold here at the best prices in town, but they still cost a lot more than in their countries of origin. For more locations, check the website.
- Address: Shop UG06, iSquare, 63 Nathan Rd., Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong | Map It
- Phone: 2302–0122
- Website: www.hmv.com.hk
- Metro Tsim Sha Tsui.
- Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
- 3rd and 4th fl., Entertainment Bldg., 30 Queen's Rd. Central, Central, Hong Kong, 2739–0268, Metro: Central
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more