- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
This pioneering lifestyle brand plays with ideas, designs, and words drawn from Hong Kong's unique heritage, with imaginative and retro, yet functional, results. Its huge product range consists mostly of home furnishings and tableware, though there are some fashion items; the men's and women's boxer shorts are particularly cute. Affordable creations, such as red rubber trays for making "double happiness" character ice cubes, Buddha statues irreverently painted in Day-Glo tones, and old-fashioned Chinese textiles reimagined in modern settings, manage to be both nostalgic and contemporary. Buy a trendy gift or unique vintage-style postcards for the folks back home.
- Address: Ground fl. and 1st fl., Leighton Centre, 77 Leighton Rd., entrance on Sharp St. E Causeway Bay, Hong Kong | Map It
- Phone: 2890–5555
- Website: www.god.com.hk
- Metro Causeway Bay.
- Location: Causeway Bay
- Basement fl., Silvercord, 30 Canton Rd., Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, 2784–5555, Metro: Tsim Sha Tsui
- Ground fl. and 1st fl., 48 Hollywood Rd., Central, Hong Kong, 2805–1876, Metro: Central
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more