- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
Inside takes Asian concepts and motifs and transforms them into its own fresh, contemporary home accessories, soft furnishings, table linens, bath products and gifts. Made from natural materials and fibers, the products come in signature white and sun-bleached tones with a few well-placed highlights and discreet iridescence. There's a nice balance of luxury and casual items, with prices to match.
- Address: Prince's Bldg., 10 Chater Rd., Central, Hong Kong | Map It
- Phone: 2537–6298
- Website: www.inside.com.hk
- Metro Central.
- Location: Central
- The Repulse Bay, 109 Repulse Bay Rd., Southside, Hong Kong
- Horizon Plaza, 2 Lee Wing St., Ap Lei Chau, Southside, Hong Kong
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more