- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
The Steak House winebar + grill
The Steak House winebar + grill Review
This restaurant with its lively, informal din, salad buffet, and gleaming harbor views serves the best steak in the city. You can choose from among 10 steak knives and a dozen mustards and rock salts—gimmicky, but fun—but the main event is of course the meat: Wagyu steaks from Japan and Australia are grain-fed for more than a year (400 days), and the results are shockingly tender, buttery, and flavorful. The restaurant also has its own dry-aged beef. Other delicious cuts are flown in from the United States; and all of it is lovingly seared on a charcoal grill. There isn't a jacket-and-tie policy but note that shorts are not allowed.
- Address: Lower fl., InterContinental Hong Kong, 18 Salisbury Rd., Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong | Map It
- Phone: 2313–2323
- Website: hongkong-ic.intercontinental.com
- Metro Tsim Sha Tsui.
- Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch except Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more