- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
The Steak House winebar + grill
The Steak House winebar + grill Review
This restaurant with its lively, informal din, salad buffet, and gleaming harbor views serves the best steak in the city. You can choose from among 10 steak knives and a dozen mustards and rock salts—gimmicky, but fun—but the main event is of course the meat: Wagyu steaks from Japan and Australia are grain-fed for more than a year (400 days), and the results are shockingly tender, buttery, and flavorful. The restaurant also has its own dry-aged beef. Other delicious cuts are flown in from the United States; and all of it is lovingly seared on a charcoal grill. There isn't a jacket-and-tie policy but note that shorts are not allowed.
- Address: Lower fl., InterContinental Hong Kong, 18 Salisbury Rd., Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong | Map It
- Phone: 2313–2323
- Website: hongkong-ic.intercontinental.com
- Metro Tsim Sha Tsui.
- Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch except Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
In all the years traveling to China, we missed the UNESCO World Heritage Site Huangshan (sister national park of the US Yosemite Park) until we no longer have the stamina to climb up to the top of the peaks. Read more
The new one post with opinions and recommendations on Lijiang
http://chinainmyhands2013.blogspot.com/2013/09/magical-lijiang.html Read more
My partner's father works in China and gets a lot of air miles through his job, so we may have the opportunity to visit next year. Read more
· News & Features
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays. ... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more
Hong Kong is one of Asia's most exciting cities.... Read more