- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
The Garden View – YWCA
At a Glance
- nice park views
- value for money
- kitchenettes in some suites
- walking distance to Central
- traffic can get bad during rush hours
- limited amenities
Check Rates from our Partners
The Garden View – YWCA Review
Rooms in this attractive, cylindrical, high-rise guesthouse overlook the peaceful Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens and are clean, well designed, and affordable. A coffee shop and delivery from local restaurants compensate for a lack of room service and other amenities, and guests can use the outdoor pool and gym in the adjacent YWCA. The area is dominated by residential buildings, so there's little nightlife, but Central is only a 10-minute walk away.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more