- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
At a Glance
- warm hospitality
- attention to detail
- quality Chinese restaurant
- excellent business facilities
- less exciting garden views on lower floors
Check Rates from our Partners
Kowloon Shangri-La Review
You might feel like a '70s tycoon amid murals, fountains, and crystal chandeliers in the lobby, and the feeling extends to the spacious rooms decorated in warm colors with armchairs, rich wooden furniture, bay windows, and nice marbled bathrooms. Facilities include an indoor pool, sauna, and massage and facial services, and a footbridge from the lobby leads to a scenic walk down the east side of the promenade to the hot spots of Tsim Sha Tsui—an excellent way to start an evening with cocktails and snacks.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more