- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
Holiday Inn Golden Mile
At a Glance
- multiple dining options include a Cantonese restaurant, German deli, Italian restaurant, and popular buffet
- no views
- can get crowded with groups
Check Rates from our Partners
Holiday Inn Golden Mile Review
Most views from the basic, medium-size rooms involve an up-close look at your neighbors, but being in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui is the main attraction, along with such perks as a refreshing outdoor pool area with sauna and steam rooms. You should be forewarned that next door is the Chung King Mansions, a huge residential complex famous as Hong Kong's ethnic melting pot and notorious for underworld dealings and crime; some recent redevelopment has lessened the creep factor, but you'll still find questionable types loitering around outside.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more