- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
Chinese Arts & Crafts
Chinese Arts & Crafts Review
Head to this long-established mainland company to blitz through that tiresome list of presents in one fell swoop. It stocks a huge variety of well-priced brocades, silk clothing, and cheap porcelain. In direct contrast to the thrill of digging through dusty piles at the open-air Jade Market, it provides a clean, air-conditioned environment in which to shop for classic jade jewelry—the prices aren't too outrageous. Incongruously scattered throughout the shops are specialty items like large globes with lapis oceans and landmasses inlaid with semiprecious stones for a mere HK$70,000. Other more accessible—and more packable—gifts include appliqué tablecloths and cushion covers or silk dressing gowns.
- Address: Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty Central, Hong Kong | Map It
- Phone: 2827–6667
- Website: www.cacgift.com
- Metro Admiralty, Exit F.
- Location: Central
- Ground fl., Hip Shing Hong Centre, 55 Des Voeux Rd. Central, Central, Hong Kong, Metro: Central
- 28 Harbour Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong, Metro: Wan Chai, Exit A5
- Star House, 3 Salisbury Rd., Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Metro: Tsim Sha Tsui, Exit F
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more