- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Tourist kiosks are ubiquitous in major cities and tourist destinations, but cater to domestic tourists. The lack of professionalism and English can be frustrating. The best sources for visitor information are the English-language city magazines that offer articles of local interest, special-event calendars, advice, transportation timetables, and colorful maps. Copies of More Hangzhou (www.morehangzhou.com), Nanjing's Map Magazine (www.maiqiu.cn), and Xiamen Wave (www.xiamenwave.com) can all be found at international hotels and foreign restaurants, including Starbucks.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe