Sights & Attractions in Eastern China
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Things to Do in Xiamen
10,000 Rock Botanical Garden
Surrounding a pretty lake, the 10,000 Rock Botanical Garden has...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Xiamen|
Legend has it that when these four-story-tall structures were...
Hong Shan Park
The rather hilly Hong Shan Park has a small Buddhist temple...
Dating from the Tang Dynasty, Nanputuo Temple has roofs decorated...
Overseas Chinese Museum
In the southern part of the city, the Overseas Chinese Museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Xiamen|
Housed in a fascinating mix of traditional and colonial buildings...
|Museums / Galleries, Educational Institutions||Xiamen|
Zhong Shan Park
Commemorating Dr. Sun Yat-sen, Zhongshan Park is centered around...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe