Sights & Attractions in Eastern China
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Catholic Church of St. Joseph
Near the Figure 8 Bridge is the bright pink Catholic Church of...
The narrow East Lake runs along the base of a rocky bluff rising...
|Bodies of Water||Shaoxing|
Legend has it that when these four-story-tall structures were...
Overseas Chinese Museum
In the southern part of the city, the Overseas Chinese Museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Xiamen|
Pagoda of Six Harmonies
Atop Moon Mountain stands the impressive Pagoda of Six Harmonies...
|Architectural Sites, Viewpoints||Hangzhou|
Running Tiger Spring
According to legend, a traveling monk decided this setting would...
Tomb of Yue Fei
Near Solitary Hill Island stands the Tomb of Yue Fei, a shrine...
|Memorials / Monuments||Hangzhou|
Yellow Dragon Cave
At the foot of Gem Hill is Yellow Dragon Cave, famous for a never-ending...
|Geological Sites, Cave||Hangzhou|
Zhong Shan Park
Commemorating Dr. Sun Yat-sen, Zhongshan Park is centered around...
Zhou Enlai Family Home
The Zhou Enlai Family Home belonged to the first premier of Communist...
|Houses / Mansions||Shaoxing|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's