- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Lebanese Restaurant (Li ba nan can ting)
Lebanese Restaurant (Li ba nan can ting) Review
On the eastern edge of Moon Lake, this Middle Eastern restaurant has consistently excellent food. One bite of the olive-oil-and-pine-nut drizzled hummus and you'll immediately forgive the rather bland interior. A long-standing favorite with the city's Islamic community, the restaurant serves a variety of lamb kebabs, eggplant-based dips, and fresh mint yogurt that are all delicious. An English-language picture menu will help guide you.
- Address: 320 Zhenming Lu, Ningbo, 315012
- Phone: 0574/8731–5861
- Location: Ningbo
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more