- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Honeymoon Dessert Review
Originally from Hong Kong, this popular dessert spot is rapidly expanding all over the mainland. Occupying a prime piece of real estate along the main drag of the West Lake area, this bright place is sleek and spotless. Trendy Hangzhou locals pack this place at all hours for the inventive and exotic creations. The mango or durian pancake filled with fresh whipped cream is yummy, and the almond and walnut soup is creamy and refreshing. An English picture menu will help guide you.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more