- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Pan Xiaolian Yogurt Shop (Panxiaolian)
Pan Xiaolian Yogurt Shop (Panxiaolian) Review
This lovely little shop is easy to spot, thanks to its large orange awning and Thai-inspired exterior. It's reputed to serve the best yogurt in Xiamen. A small English menu offers a few choices, including plain homemade yogurt or yogurt topped with fresh, sweet mangoes. Walls in soothing shades of green and yellow serve as a canvas for massive jungle paintings. Grab a seat by the window, enjoy the world music soundtrack, and watch the tourists go by.
- Address: 8 Long Tou Lu, Gulangyu, 361002
- Phone: No phone
- Location: Gulangyu
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I'm doing a group tour in Nepal/Tibet later this year, and will have some free time both in Kathmandu and Lhasa before and after my trip.
I was hoping someone could recommend a good day-guide. I did a Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more