- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Dong Yi Shun (Dong yi shun)
Dong Yi Shun (Dong yi shun) Review
Lines form all day at the take-out window for the sesame-coated naan breads and plump, well-seasoned lamb skewers. Sit inside for a large picture menu of Western Chinese and Middle Eastern dishes. The lamb and cheese pancake with a side order of yogurt comes highly recommended. It's a great alternative to oily Chinese dishes. Walk off the calories afterwards on neon-lit Gaoyin Street.
- Address: 99 Gaoyin Jie, Hangzhou, 310007
- Phone: 0571/8780–5163
- Location: Hangzhou
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
Hi, we've been told we can catch a train to Shenzen to go shopping and that you can get a visa locally at the train station. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more