- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Millenium Harbourview Hotel Xiamen (Xiamen Haijing Qianxi Da Jiudian)
At a Glance
- excellent service
- travel agents on staff, free Wi-Fi
- can be noisy
- some rooms very dark
Check Rates from our Partners
Millenium Harbourview Hotel Xiamen (Xiamen Haijing Qianxi Da Jiudian) Review
With an excellent location overlooking the harbor, this hotel is among the best in the city. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, and the staff is friendly and attentive. The hotel's restaurants are particularly good, and the first-floor coffee shop is the only place in Xiamen to get a good New York–style deli sandwich. Golfers will like the first-floor bar, which has a small putting green.
- Address: 12-8 Zhenhai Lu, Xiamen, 361001 | Map It
- Phone: 0592/202–3333
- Website: www.millenniumhotels.com/cn/millenniumxiamen/index.html
- Location: Xiamen
- 329 rooms, 23 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more