Eastern China Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Eastern China Hotel Reviews
Hotels in this region cater to all budgets, all the way up to luxurious resorts and international chains offering every creature comfort. Besides a general lack of amenities, cheaper options may not be able to accept foreign credit cards. Family-run guesthouses are rare, as are boutique hotels. Consider a domestic chain called the Orange Hotel, with dozens of locations in Hangzhou, Ningbo, and Nanjing. Comfortable and imaginative rooms are available from US$70 to $85 a night.
Browse Eastern China Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's