- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Southern Districts Top 5
1. Exploring the sprawling grounds of the Temple of Heaven.
2. Checking out the old art-supply shops and galleries at Liulichang.
3. Walking down Ox Street with a visit to the Niujie Mosque and the Source of Law Temple.
4. A walk along the rebuilt section of the Ming Dynasty City Wall Ruins along Chongwenmen Dajie and a visit to the Red Gate Gallery in the Dongbianmen Watch Tower.
5. Eating Beijing duck and other toothsome treats at one of the many restaurants around Qianmen.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's