- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Southern Districts Top 5
1. Exploring the sprawling grounds of the Temple of Heaven.
2. Checking out the old art-supply shops and galleries at Liulichang.
3. Walking down Ox Street with a visit to the Niujie Mosque and the Source of Law Temple.
4. A walk along the rebuilt section of the Ming Dynasty City Wall Ruins along Chongwenmen Dajie and a visit to the Red Gate Gallery in the Dongbianmen Watch Tower.
5. Eating Beijing duck and other toothsome treats at one of the many restaurants around Qianmen.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe