Southern Districts Top 5 in Southern Districts: Chongwen and Xuanwu
Southern Districts Top 5
1. Exploring the sprawling grounds of the Temple of Heaven.
2. Checking out the old art-supply shops and galleries at Liulichang.
3. Walking down Ox Street with a visit to the Niujie Mosque and the Source of Law Temple.
4. A walk along the rebuilt section of the Ming Dynasty City Wall Ruins along Chongwenmen Dajie and a visit to the Red Gate Gallery in the Dongbianmen Watch Tower.
5. Eating Beijing duck and other toothsome treats at one of the many restaurants around Qianmen.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More
View deals in Southern Districts: Chongwen and Xuanwu for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More