Southern Districts Top 5 in Southern Districts: Chongwen and Xuanwu
Southern Districts Top 5
1. Exploring the sprawling grounds of the Temple of Heaven.
2. Checking out the old art-supply shops and galleries at Liulichang.
3. Walking down Ox Street with a visit to the Niujie Mosque and the Source of Law Temple.
4. A walk along the rebuilt section of the Ming Dynasty City Wall Ruins along Chongwenmen Dajie and a visit to the Red Gate Gallery in the Dongbianmen Watch Tower.
5. Eating Beijing duck and other toothsome treats at one of the many restaurants around Qianmen.
GREAT AMERICAN VACATION
Take our short photo quiz to reveal your ideal trip in the U.S.More
View deals in Southern Districts: Chongwen and Xuanwu for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More