- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
The southern portion of the Line 2 subway runs across the northern fringe of these districts, making stops at Beijing Train Station, Chongwenmen, Qianmen, Hepingmen, Xuanwumen, and Changchun Jie. Line 5 stops at the Temple of Heaven and runs north-south with transfers to Line 1 at Dongdan, and transfers to Line 2 at Chongwenmen and the Lama Temple.
For destinations in the south of Chongwen and Xuanwu, it's advisable to take a taxi, as things are a bit more spread out, and it may be hard to find your way on foot.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe