Sights & Attractions in Beijing
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Things to Do in Chaoyang District
798 Art District
The Art District, northeast of Beijing, is the site of several...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Arts / Performance Venues, Historic Districts / Sites||Chaoyang District|
This squat tower of primitive stargazing equipment peeks out...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Chaoyang District|
Central Business District (CBD)
The fast-rising CBD encompasses the China World Trade Center...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Stores / Malls||Chaoyang District|
The sprawling, modern Chaoyang Park lacks the imperial aura that...
The embassy area has some good foreign restaurants, but is mostly...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Chaoyang District|
A cool oasis of water and trees just west of the Central Business...
The famous Sanlitun Bar Street, several blocks east of the Workers'...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Restaurants||Chaoyang District|
North of Ritan Park is the Workers' Stadium complex, where many...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Chaoyang District|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe