Sights & Attractions in Beijing
Fodor's Choice Sights in Beijing
This tranquil temple to China's great sage has...
|Religious Sites||Dongcheng District|
Eastern Qing Tombs
Modeled on the Thirteen Ming Tombs, the Eastern...
|Cemeteries||Side Trips from Beijing|
Old Summer Palace
About the size of New York's Central Park, this...
|Archaeological Sites||Haidian District|
Emperor Qianlong commissioned this giant royal...
|Castles / Palaces||Haidian District|
Temple of Heaven
A prime example of Chinese religious...
|Religious Sites||Southern Districts: Chongwen and Xuanwu|
The world's largest public square, and the very...
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's