Sights & Attractions in Beijing
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Beijing
This tranquil temple to China's great sage has endured close to...
|Religious Sites||Dongcheng District|
Eastern Qing Tombs
Modeled on the Thirteen Ming Tombs, the Eastern Qing Tombs replicate...
|Cemeteries||Side Trips from Beijing|
Old Summer Palace
About the size of New York's Central Park, this ruin was once...
|Archaeological Sites||Haidian District|
Emperor Qianlong commissioned this giant royal retreat for his...
|Castles / Palaces||Haidian District|
Temple of Heaven
A prime example of Chinese religious architecture, this is where...
|Religious Sites||Southern Districts: Chongwen and Xuanwu|
The world's largest public square, and the very heart of modern...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's