Sights & Attractions in Beijing
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Beijing
|A-B C-D E-I J-M N-P Q-S T-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
798 Art District
The Art District, northeast of Beijing, is the site of several...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Arts / Performance Venues, Historic Districts / Sites||Chaoyang District|
This squat tower of primitive stargazing equipment peeks out...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Chaoyang District|
A white stupa is perched on a small island just north of the...
|Parks, Archaeological Sites, Memorials / Monuments||Xicheng District|
Beijing Ancient Architecture Museum
This little-known museum, located inside a Ming Dynasty temple...
|Museums / Galleries||Xicheng District|
Beijing Botanical Garden
Sitting at the feet of the Western Hills in Beijing's northwestern...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Haidian District|
Though visitors usually go straight to see the giant pandas...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Haidian District|
Big Bell Temple
This 18th-century temple shields China's biggest bell and more...
|Religious Sites||Haidian District|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe