- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Transit (Dùjīnhú) Review
This is one of Beijing's hottest restaurants, and we're not just talking about the chilies at the this glam Sichuan establishment. Located in the upscale Sanlitun Village North, Transit holds its own amid the surrounding luxury retailers, with designer interiors as sleek as a chic boutique. The region's fiery classics are stunningly prepared, with cold chicken in chili oil and dandan noodles garnering some of the ravest reviews.
- Address: Sanlitun Village North, N4–36 Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100027
- Phone: 010/6417–9090
- Location: Chaoyang District
- Reservations essential.
- Dinner only.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I'm a young female professional travelling through China on my own this June 1-15th.
I will be coming either from Chang Mai (Thailand) or Hanoi (Veitnam).
I want to do a combination of adventure Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more