- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Made In China (Cháng'ān yīhào)
Made In China (Cháng'ān yīhào) Review
Discover one of Beijing's most exciting dining rooms at the Grand Hyatt: A glossy, deep cavern dotted with glassed-in kitchens where you can watch the chefs work their magic. From Peking duck to noodles to vegetable dishes, all are meticulously prepared before your eyes. The Peking duck is the standout dish, and some say it's the best to be found in this duck-crazed city.
- Address: Grand Hyatt, 1 Dong Chang An Jie, Dongcheng District, Beijing, 10738
- Phone: 010/8518–1234
- Location: Chaoyang District
- Reservations essential.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
We are Swiss couple planning to do our honeymoon (max. Read more
· News & Features
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting ... Read more
When it comes to travel grooming on a beach vacation, some careful planning is in order.... Read more
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more