Pentahotel Beijing (Běi'ertè jiǔdiàn)
At a Glance
- good meeting rooms
- next to the subway
- in a traffic-clogged area
- not much around for tourists
Pentahotel Beijing (Běi'ertè jiǔdiàn) Review
Formerly known as the Courtyard, this hotel recently changed hands and received a much-needed refurbishment—meaning more modern facilities, faster Wi-Fi and decor switched to the "right side" of this millennium. However, the same old gripes persist, with little key tourism nearby (apart from the Temple of Heaven). Happily, a subway station just one block away makes a quick escape to quieter areas relatively painless.
- Address: 3 Chongwenmenwai Dajie, Dongcheng District, Beijing, 100062 | Map It
- Phone: 010/6708–1188
- Website: www.pentahotels.com
- Subway: Chongwenmen
- Location: Southern Districts: Chongwen and Xuanwu
- 307 rooms, 15 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Beijing for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More