- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Ichikura (Yī cāng)
Ichikura (Yī cāng) Review
This tiny Japanese bar is the place to go if you're a discerning whiskey drinker. The dimly lit interior, red decor, and hushed conversation give it an air of exclusivity. If James Bond was in Beijing, this is where he'd come. Drinks are taken very seriously here and it shows in both the quality of the alcohol and the professionalism with which it's mixed by the all-Japanese bar staff. The entrance is via stairs at the south wall of the Chaoyang Theatre.
- Address: Chaoyang Theatre, 36 Dongsanhuan Beilu, 2nd Floor Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100025
- Phone: 010/6507–1107
- Metro Hujialou.
- Location: Beijing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more