- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
China World Summit Wing (Běijīng Guómào dànjiǔdiàn)
At a Glance
- jaw-dropping views
- close to the CBD
- Grill 79 does a great steak
- traffic in the area is hellish
- dining can be very pricey
- lack of culture nearby
Check Rates from our Partners
China World Summit Wing (Běijīng Guómào dànjiǔdiàn) Review
Towering 330 meters above the ground, the Summit Wing dominates the surrounding skyline as part of the tallest building in the city; guests are housed from levels 64 to 77, with floor-to-ceiling windows affording knee-trembling views of some of Beijing's more iconic sights, such as the Rem Koolhaas-designed CCTV headquarters—happily, if you need a drink to steady your nerves, the excellent 80th-floor cocktail bar makes a slick Old Fashioned. Guest rooms average 700 square feet, each with complimentary broadband Internet access, 40-inch flat-screen TVs, bathroom LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and Nespresso coffee machines.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I'm a young female professional travelling through China on my own this June 1-15th.
I will be coming either from Chang Mai (Thailand) or Hanoi (Veitnam).
I want to do a combination of adventure Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more