- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Maison Boulud (Bùlǔgōng fǎ cāntīng)
Maison Boulud (Bùlǔgōng fǎ cāntīng) Review
Internationally acclaimed chef Daniel Boulud's first foray in China is this much-lauded restaurant in the historic Legation Quarter. Arrive early for your reservation to sip an aperitif in the parlor and admire the chic colonial decor. Entering the understated dining room, you'll find yourself in the company of the city's movers and shakers. Peruse the concise à la carte menu for all the usual suspects—foie gras, duck confit, a beef duo of short ribs and tenderloin—or splurge on a seasonal tasting menu for Y888. The brunch here is justifiably legendary.
- Address: 23 Qian Men Dong Dajie, Dongcheng District, Beijing, 100006
- Phone: 010/6559–9200
- Location: Dongcheng District
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more