- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
This is the only place in the capital to get genuine New Orleans grits, jambalaya, and other Creole fare. Don't miss the pork tenderloin served with plums wrapped in bacon. For dessert, try the warm apple cobbler with a scoop of homemade nutmeg-flavored ice cream. Park yourself on the lovely rooftop terrace for romantic alfresco dining overlooking the surrounding green.
- Address: 11A Xiushui Street South, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100600
- Phone: 010/8563–6215
- Location: Chaoyang District
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am leaving on a trip to Japan, China, Myanmar and Thailand on March 28 for one month and need to be able to call the US. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more