- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Ju'er Renjia (Júér rénjia)
Ju'er Renjia (Júér rénjia) Review
This modest little eatery really offers only one option: a set meal of tasty lurou fan, or rice with an aromatic ground pork topping complemented with flavorful boiled egg, mixed pickled vegetables, and a delicious clear soup, for less than $4. A vegetarian stew and rice set is also available. The home-brewed teas are excellent, especially the red date, longan, and ginger selections. Not to be missed is the homemade chilled milk custard called shuang pi nai, or double-skin milk.
- Address: 63 Xiao Ju'er Hutong, Dongcheng District, Beijing, 100009
- Phone: 010/6400–8117
- Location: Dongcheng District
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more