- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Westin Beijing (Wēisītīng jiǔdiàn)
At a Glance
- sumptuous beds
- high-tech gadgets
- business location
- glass between bathroom and bedroom not for the timid
- gym could be bigger
- not in a good spot for tourists
Check Rates from our Partners
Westin Beijing (Wēisītīng jiǔdiàn) Review
One of the trio of big players on Financial Street—along with the InterContinental and The Ritz-Carlton—it's business as usual at this worthwhile spot: comfortable rooms with plush beds, neutral tones and marble bathrooms; a plethora of amenities, including dining spots both formal and fun; and not forgetting the perhaps-to-be-expected, well-staffed executive lounge. It won't wow you to your core, but has more than everything you'd need and expect, and does it all well. Business travelers will be particularly pleased.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I'm a young female professional travelling through China on my own this June 1-15th.
I will be coming either from Chang Mai (Thailand) or Hanoi (Veitnam).
I want to do a combination of adventure Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more