- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing (Běijīng Xī'ěrdùn yìlín jiǔdiàn)
At a Glance
- gorgeous pool area
- decent value
- a little too remote
- lack of good dining options
Check Rates from our Partners
DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing (Běijīng Xī'ěrdùn yìlín jiǔdiàn) Review
Soaring 22 stories into the air, the DoubleTree is a solid hotel with perks beyond its station, frorm the warm chocolate-chip cookies in the lobby to the alluring oasis of the terraced outdoor swimming pool. More pluses include the bright and modern guest rooms and the well-stocked gym. On the debit side, the dining options are not exactly spectacular, and the hotel's location lies a little off the beaten track (but there are usually enough taxis on hand to ensure that neither is much of an issue).
- Address: 168 Guang'anmenwai Dajie, Xicheng District, Beijing, 100055
- Phone: 010/6338–1888
- Website: www.beijing.doubletreebyhilton.com
- Metro Caishikou.
- Location: Southern Districts: Chongwen and Xuanwu
- 543 rooms, 118 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
In all the years traveling to China, we missed the UNESCO World Heritage Site Huangshan (sister national park of the US Yosemite Park) until we no longer have the stamina to climb up to the top of the peaks. Read more
The new one post with opinions and recommendations on Lijiang
http://chinainmyhands2013.blogspot.com/2013/09/magical-lijiang.html Read more
My partner's father works in China and gets a lot of air miles through his job, so we may have the opportunity to visit next year. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more