- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing (Běijīng Xī'ěrdùn yìlín jiǔdiàn)
At a Glance
- gorgeous pool area
- decent value
- a little too remote
- lack of good dining options
Check Rates from our Partners
DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing (Běijīng Xī'ěrdùn yìlín jiǔdiàn) Review
Soaring 22 stories into the air, the DoubleTree is a solid hotel with perks beyond its station, frorm the warm chocolate-chip cookies in the lobby to the alluring oasis of the terraced outdoor swimming pool. More pluses include the bright and modern guest rooms and the well-stocked gym. On the debit side, the dining options are not exactly spectacular, and the hotel's location lies a little off the beaten track (but there are usually enough taxis on hand to ensure that neither is much of an issue).
- Address: 168 Guang'anmenwai Dajie, Xicheng District, Beijing, 100055
- Phone: 010/6338–1888
- Website: www.beijing.doubletreebyhilton.com
- Metro Caishikou.
- Location: Southern Districts: Chongwen and Xuanwu
- 543 rooms, 118 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I'm doing a group tour in Nepal/Tibet later this year, and will have some free time both in Kathmandu and Lhasa before and after my trip.
I was hoping someone could recommend a good day-guide. I did a Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more