- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Heyan'er (Héyán fúzhuāng diàn)
Heyan'er (Héyán fúzhuāng diàn) Review
He Yan's design philosophy is stated in her label: "bu yan bu yu" or "no talking." Her linen and cotton tunics and collarless jackets speak for themselves. From earth tones to aubergine hues and peacock patterns, He Yan's designs echo traditional Tibetan styles.
- Address: 15–2 Gongti Beilu, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100029
- Phone: 010/6415–9442
- Hours: Daily 9:30–9:30
- Metro Dongsishitiao.
- Location: Chaoyang District
- Holiday Inn Lido, 6 Fangyuan Xilu, Beijing, 100016, 010/6437–6854, Metro: Sanyuanqiao
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I'm a young female professional travelling through China on my own this June 1-15th.
I will be coming either from Chang Mai (Thailand) or Hanoi (Veitnam).
I want to do a combination of adventure Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more