- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Courtyard by Marriott Beijing Northeast (Běijīng Rénjì wànyí jǐudiàn)
At a Glance
- good value
- well located for doing business in Beijing's northeast
- extremely far from the tourist hotspots or downtown
- little to do nearby
- more for work than pleasure
Check Rates from our Partners
Courtyard by Marriott Beijing Northeast (Běijīng Rénjì wànyí jǐudiàn) Review
More an option for business travelers than casual tourists—meaning it's not too far from the airport and a number of work hubs—this hotel near Wangjing High Tech Park thankfully understands that a functional location needn't engender an altogether utilitarian aesthetic: a 24-hour fitness center; modern, well-equipped guest rooms; plus a handy café and decent breakfasts may not trouble the heights of five-star living, but they're unlikely to disappoint.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more