- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Park Hyatt Beijing (Běijīng Bòyuè jiǔdiàn)
At a Glance
- spectacular views of the city
- the hotel's buzzing Xue bar has a fab rooftop terrace
- centrally located
- lacks intimacy
- hard area to walk around
Check Rates from our Partners
Park Hyatt Beijing (Běijīng Bòyuè jiǔdiàn) Review
An easy-to-like (if costly) slice of luxury, this 63-store tower hotel offers plenty of pampering (just imagine your own spa-inspired bathroom with oversized rain shower, deep-soak tub and heated floors), with large guest rooms that are a tad functional but packed with the obligatory mod cons. Other pluses include the rooftop pool and excellent spa, the 360-degree views of the capital, the good service, and the easy access to the adjacent Yintai Center shopping mall. The China Grill restaurant dishes up some excellent international cuisine with views to match.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more